Our shuttle services from Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay run twice a day everyday
Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay Shuttle Bus Services
Undoubtedly, Florida is one of the preferred choices for a vacation in all over the USA. Visitors, tourists and travelers comes to Florida and choose to travel with our Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay shuttle bus service due to a fact that it is the most comfortable and economical ride in Florida. Many locals also choose to travel with our Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay shuttle bus services. Travelers can choose which type of service they need when traveling from Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay and get an instant quote.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week from 6:00am to 10:00pm
Phone Support: 407-512-6606
Contact Us: Click here to leave us your inquiry about your travel needs.
Fort Lauderdale Palm Bay Transportation Options
The Fort Lauderdale Palm Bay shared shuttle bus service is the best options for your transfers anywhere in the East Coast of Florida. We cover all the major cities in the East Coast of Florida. It runs daily in the morning and afternoon.
Get a FREE Online Quote today
By using our Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay shuttle bus services you can travel from Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay and vice versa from Palm Bay to Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale airport, OR Hollywood area.
Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay shuttle schedule
When using our shuttle bus service from Fort Lauderdale Palm Bay, the schedules are in the morning and in the afternoon. Always make sure to book your seat ahead of time.
- Morning time between 7:45am to 8:00am
- Afternoon time between 12:45pm to 1:00pm
- Evening time available upon request
- luggage policy
- door to door
- popular trips
- shuttle bus stations
When using our Fort Lauderdale Palm Bay shuttle bus service, you will be having a ride through the following routes: i95 and Florida Turnpike.
Remember, the above routes depend on the trip you choose. Our Fort Lauderdale shuttle bus services offer transportation to the East coast and West coast of Florida.
When using the shuttle bus service from Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay, please consider the following luggage policy:
- 1st checked bag (up to 50lbs) is FREE
- 2nd checked bag (carry-on only) is FREE
- 3rd or more bags will be charged
Currently we do not offer door service with our shared shuttle service in either one of these cities. Please give us a call so we can help you with your door to door transportation service.
Our pick up points in Fort Lauderdale FL are:
- Fort Lauderdale International airport
- 2800 North 28th Terrace, Hollywood, FL (Dennys Restaurant)
Any questions regarding the Fort Lauderdale Palm Bay shuttle door to door service, please give us a call: 407-512-6606
There are other popular trips tourists choose when visiting Florida. Below, you'll find other available routes.
Florida East Coast
- Fort Lauderdale to Miami
- Fort Lauderdale to Pompano Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to Boca Raton
- Fort Lauderdale to West Palm Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to Jupiter
- Fort Lauderdale to Stuart
- Fort Lauderdale to Port St Lucie
- Fort Lauderdale to Fort Pierce
- Fort Lauderdale to Vero Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to Melbourne
- Fort Lauderdale to Cocoa Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to Port Canaveral
- Fort Lauderdale to Kissimmee
Florida West Coast
- Fort Lauderdale to Naples
- Fort Lauderdale to Bonita Springs
- Fort Lauderdale to Fort Myers
- Fort Lauderdale to Punta Gorda
- Fort Lauderdale to Venice
- Fort Lauderdale to Sarasota
- Fort Lauderdale to Bradenton
- Fort Lauderdale to St. Petersburg
- Fort Lauderdale to Tampa
- Fort Lauderdale to Brandon
- Fort Lauderdale to Lakeland
- Fort Lauderdale to Davenport
Below please find the Fort Lauderdale Palm Bay shuttle bus station locations and map directions.
Fort Lauderdale airport:
100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
2800 North 28th Terrace, Hollywood, FL *exit 21* (Dennys Restaurant)
Palm Bay (Wafflehouse): 1170 Malabar Road, Palm Bay, FL *exit 173* (Wafflehouse)
Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay map directions
For Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay shuttle bus service, you can buy the tickets in two different ways: Online Booking: Daily Shared Transportation and Private Transportation
Phone Booking: 407-512-6606
Fort Lauderdale and Palm Bay Destinations Guide
Florida is a very popular state all over the USA and also is well known by it's name 'The Sunshine State'. It is also one of the most visited states not only in USA, but also is famous all over the world as well due to a fact that it has so much to offer for visitors and tourists such as: wonderful beaches, sunsets, beautiful colored water, different theme parks and sightseeing places. There are many tourists from around the world who comes to Florida around the year for vacation and also several local residents, love to visit different places in Florida. A large amount of attractions is right here to see in Florida. So, if you're looking for a place to go and need to find out attractions there, we recommend you to visit the Fort Lauderdale official site and the Palm Bay main portal. Also, we invite you to visit our Travel Blog below for more information. Bon Voyage!