Our shuttle services from Fort Lauderdale to Venice run once a day everyday
Fort Lauderdale to Venice Shuttle Bus Services
Florida, which is also known as ''The Sunshine State'' has so much to offer for visitors and tourists coming to Florida around the year, therefore many travelers and tourists use our Fort Lauderdale to Venice shuttle bus service due to a reason that it is the most comfortable and economical ride in Florida. Many Florida residents also choose to travel with our Fort Lauderdale to Venice shuttle bus services. Travelers can choose which type of service they need when traveling from Fort Lauderdale to Venice and get an instant quote.
Hours of Operation: 7 days a week from 6:00am to 10:00pm
Phone Support: 407-512-6606
Contact Us: Click here to leave us your inquiry about your travel needs.
Types of Transportation from Fort Lauderdale to Venice
Our Fort Lauderdale to Venice shared shuttle bus is one of the best economical transportation in Florida. We cover all the major cities in the West Coast of the state of Florida. It runs daily in the afternoon.
Get a FREE Online Quote today
Our shuttle bus runs from Fort Lauderdale to Venice and vice versa from Venice to Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale airport, OR Hollywood area.
Fort Lauderdale to Venice shuttle schedule
For our Fort Lauderdale Venice shuttle bus service, the schedules are in the morning and in the afternoon. Always make sure to book your seat ahead of time.
- Morning time between 6:45am to 7:00am
- Afternoon time available upon request
- luggage policy
- door to door
- popular trips
- shuttle bus stations
When using our Fort Lauderdale Venice shuttle bus service, you will be having a ride through the following route: i75
Remember, the above routes depend on the trip you choose. Our Fort Lauderdale shuttle bus services offer transportation to the East coast and West coast of Florida.
When using the shuttle bus service from Fort Lauderdale to Venice, please consider the following luggage policy:
- 1st checked bag (up to 50lbs) is FREE
- 2nd checked bag (carry-on only) is FREE
- 3rd or more bags will be charged
Currently we do not offer a door service in either one of these cities. Please give us a call so we can help you with your door to door transportation service in Fort Lauderdale to anywhere in the state.
Our pick up points in Fort Lauderdale FL are:
- Fort Lauderdale International airport
- 2800 North 28th Terrace, Hollywood, FL (Dennys Restaurant)
Any questions regarding the Fort Lauderdale Venice shuttle door to door service, please give us a call: 407-512-6606
There are other popular trips tourists choose when visiting Florida. Below, you'll find other available routes.
Florida East Coast
- Fort Lauderdale to Orlando
- Fort Lauderdale to Miami
- Fort Lauderdale to Port Canaveral
- Fort Lauderdale to Pompano Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to West Palm Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to Jupiter
- Fort Lauderdale to Stuart
- Fort Lauderdale to Port St Lucie
- Fort Lauderdale to Fort Pierce
- Fort Lauderdale to Vero Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to Kissimmee
- Fort Lauderdale to Cocoa Beach
- Fort Lauderdale to Melbourne
- Fort Lauderdale to Palm Bay
Florida West Coast
- Fort Lauderdale to Cape Coral
- Fort Lauderdale to Bonita Springs
- Fort Lauderdale to Estero
- Fort Lauderdale to Fort Myers
- Fort Lauderdale to Port Charlotte
- Fort Lauderdale to Punta Gorda
- Fort Lauderdale to Sarasota
- Fort Lauderdale to Bradenton
- Fort Lauderdale to St. Petersburg
- Fort Lauderdale to Tampa
- Fort Lauderdale to Brandon
- Fort Lauderdale to Bartow
- Fort Lauderdale to Lakeland
- Fort Lauderdale to Davenport
Below please find the Fort Lauderdale Venice shuttle bus station locations and map directions.
Fort Lauderdale airport:
100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
2800 North 28th Terrace, Hollywood, FL *exit 21* (Dennys Restaurant)
Fort Lauderdale to Venice map directions
For our Fort Lauderdale to Venice shuttle bus service, you can buy the tickets in two different ways: Online Booking: Daily Shared Transportation and Private Transportation
Phone Booking: 407-512-6606
Fort Lauderdale and Venice Destinations Guide
As we all know that Florida is the most visited state in the US and is crowded with travelers and tourists coming for different reasons due to a fact that Florida has so much to offer such as: wonderful beaches, sunsets, beautiful colored water, different theme parks and sightseeing places. Travelers from almost all over the world visit Florida around the year for vacation with family and/or friends and also several local residents, love to visit different places in Florida. A large number of attractions is right here to see in Florida. So, if you're looking for a place to go and need to find out attractions there, we recommend you to visit the Fort Lauderdale official site and the Venice main portal. Also, we invite you to visit our Travel Blog below for more information. Bon Voyage!