The wonderful city of Orlando hosts its fair share of pleasures through theme parks, sporting events and more. Take a closer look at all of its sightseeing attractions and you’ll find this sunshine city offering far more than flashy, youth centric spectacles. Surprisingly, Orlando makes a strong base as the optimal millennial destination and also it falls between the two Floridian extremes of ‘Sleepy Retirement haven’ and ‘Intense Club Scene”.
With so many options and opportunities at hand, top notch dining, low key outdoor adventures and relaxation galore, Orlando is considered to be one of the most overlooked vacation spots that are actually extremely affordable to explore. To prove our point, we rounded up five Orlando spots you should go with shuttle service from Orlando to Ft Myers. After all, it promises to deliver so much fun and excitation; which are beyond of your expectations.
The Best Destinations for Orlando Holiday Trip –
- Wekiwa Springs State Park – If you want to get an ultimate taste of outdoor with Orlando to Ft Myers shuttle, head over to Wekiwa Springs State Park, which takes roughly an hour drive along the north of Orlando. There, you will get to enjoy plenty of things like hiking, camping, biking, fishing, snorkeling, bird watching and much more. Hence, you should make a plan of your trip ahead of time!
- Aerostat Adventures – If you’ve any opportunity to fly in a basket carried by a colorful balloon, do yourself a favor and just go for it. The bird’s eye perspective offered through Aerostat Adventures will be surely left you speechless when you soar above the theme parks, resorts and wildlife below!
- Cask & Larder – Do you know that Orlando has killer farm-to-table restaurants? If you don’t know, then just awaken your taste bud with a delicious meal at Cask & Larder, where the menu often changes; which is based on what’s fresh and which local ingredients are in season! Rest assured that, you will get to enjoy seafood and ale delicacies plenty in numbers; no matter whatever time of year it is!
- Rifle Paper Co. Studio Shop – Don’t you get enough stunning stationery in your life? Come and visit Rifle paper Co. Studio Shop located in Winter Park. However, postcards, greeting cards, notebooks, calendars and more things are waiting for you to be bought! Just bring a spacious tote for your inevitable paper haul!
- The Pop Parlour – Just cool off yourself at the straight-forward, fabulous shop like The Pop Parlour that exclusively sells artisanal Popsicles. In fact, the Pop Parlour uses all organic and local ingredients to make unique, limited edition flavors and differentiates them into three simple categories like Boozy (Strawberry Champagne), Fruity (Blackberry Kiwi Lemonade) and Creamy (Avocado Coconut). Try one of every flavor for a real chilling session!
Conclusion – Florida Shuttle Express provides the very best private and shared transportation services in the State of Florida. We work closely with clients and make sure that your group transportation will be extremely professional, safe and comfortable while in transit with us. Our knowledgeable transportation specialists are ready to answer all your queries and will provide you with time as well money saving insights. Click here and make your reservation today! Or contact us online for an instant quote!
Feel free to check out our Facebook page for a clear overview of latest updates and notifications on shuttle transportation in Florida!