It’s no more secret that most out-of-towners think Orlando, when planning a vacation in Florida. Often, travelers pick out theme parks like Disney World, Sea World or Universal Studios for their holiday trip in Orlando. If you’re not feeling like standing in line all day and don’t want to spend that much money or may be that part of Orlando you’ve covered already, here is a travel guide to visit around Orlando other than theme parks.
Whether you’re planning a vacation or a day trip with family or a group of friends, you should choose shuttle service Orlando to Fort Myers and go through this post on things to do in Orlando:
The Orlando Sights To Explore Other Than Theme Parks
1. International Drive: – When traveling with Orlando to Fort Myers shuttle, it won’t be fair to miss out International Drive as a whole destination in itself. It’s a major highway located at the heart of tourist destination, Orlando; where all the sightseeing attractions are eagerly waiting for tourists to know and love. Besides, there are plentiful shopping, restaurants and more places to explore. In fact, most of the spectacular destinations on this list are within I-Drive’s territory.
If you’re in hurry, you can eat at the largest McDonald’s, where the menu is different. All I can say is that the menu is far better that what you might be expecting.
2. iFly Indoor Skydiving: – iFly offers amazing feeling of jumping out of a plane without actually having to jump out of a plane. In fact, the vertical wind tunnel offers all the free-fall facilities you can get actually from skydiving. This activity can be safe for adults, children of age 3 and seniors of any age. Hence, it’s obvious that the entire family can get the adrenaline rush of lifetime in a safe and extremely enjoyable environment. It’s quite hard to miss such a sight when you’re traveling with shuttle service Orlando to Fort Myers.
3. Machine Gun America: – When you’re in Orlando, why don’t you take a rare opportunity of shooting a firearm! You’ll get necessary extensive instruction and can take part in live shooting activities and high tech simulators.
4. The Orlando Eye: – A huge standing Ferris Wheel located at the focal point of Orlando, you can ride as much as you can in any Ferris Wheel. But on the Orlando Eye you can’t sit and go around. Tourists can stand in a glass enclosure and look at the city of Orlando from this 400 feet tall observation wheel. Moreover, the 360 degree view can’t be compared with anything else in the area and even on a clear sunny day you can see as far as Cape Canaveral.
5. Harry P. Leu Gardens: – More often, it’s referred as a hidden gem of Orlando. The 50 acres of lush, spectacular foliage in this huge garden is the most appealing sight; which makes it perfect for a romantic day out or a family trip to remember forever.
Conclusion: – Florida Shuttle Express is delighted to offer clients with private and daily shared ground transportation services at best possible rates. If you’re planning for a trip in Orlando, it’ll be best for you to book shuttle service Orlando to Fort Myers with Florida Shuttle Express today. Check out the latest updates and notifications on shuttle service transfers between Orlando and Fort Myers stations.
What’re you waiting for! Click here for booking your favorite shuttle transfer in Orlando!